Saturday, March 12, 2016

Peace be Still

Okay, so I forgot a few things. How could I forget to make some final comments regarding our first work project. Projects run three weeks. We were there three and half days. Although our experience was limited in time and activity (yes, that darn rain again), it was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to be part of an entire project. The couples we met, we’re wonderful and so was the camp staff. Saying good bye to the Munson’s was very bittersweet. We have them to thank for our beautiful home and, I know it was a bit tough for them to say good bye to there home of eight years. I know exactly how that feels. They now have a smaller pull behind and I’m happy to say they will continue working on projects. Look forward to the time we all get to work together again.

One other thing I wanted to mention was about the group that came in as campers on Friday night; this morning they were all wearing t-shirts that had Jesus next to a boat with the words “Peace, be still.” Peace has definitely been a theme on this initial part of our journey. Love how God uses whoever or whatever to encourage us. Peace, peace, wonderful peace. Hallelujah & Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment